● Make adequate copies of the filled template.
● Ensure you have adequate pens and pencils for members to use.
- Announce the allotted time for the game.
- People should begin interacting with each other, asking questions in the grid.
- In case one meets a person who matches a characteristic, ask him/her to sign on the concerned grid. Remember, a person can sign only on a single box in another member’s sheet.
- In the shorter version of the game (usually 15 – 20 minutes), people are only expected to fill up a line (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal). The longer version (20 -30 minutes) has people complete the whole sheet.
- Accordingly, the person who achieves the said target before everyone is the winner.
● This is a better manner of introducing people, as the game can be used to reveal a more informal side of everyone assembled.
● You have the option of handing out prizes to the winners.
● I have brown eyes.
● I was born outside the U.S.
● I have a dog.
● I love pizza.
● I like to draw.
● I have a younger sister.
● I’m good at Math.
● I love chocolate milk.
● I can speak a second language.
● My name begins with a vowel.
● I am left-handed.
● I’m good at a sport.
● I have an older brother.
● I can swim.
● I can play a musical instrument.
● I’m fluent in more than 2 languages.
● I’ve traveled abroad.
● I’ve ran the marathon.
● I’ve volunteered for a charity.
● I can ride a bike.
● I don’t have a Facebook profile.
● I’ve cheated on a test.
● I can cook a decent meal.
● I have voted.
● I am an athlete.
● I read a book last summer vacation.
● I went to Coachella.
● I’m planning to get a Master’s degree.
● I’m vegan.
● I exercise regularly.
● I prefer tea over coffee.
● I’ve been to the opera.
● I’ve backpacked abroad.
● I was raised on a farm/ranch.
● I have less than 3 siblings.
● I love adventure sports.
● I support the Green Party.
● I’m a cat person.
● I pay my own rent.
● I don’t smoke.
● I honestly love my job.
● I voluntarily read newspapers.
● I’ve broken off on Facebook.
● I’m sexy and I know it!
● I’ve watched ‘Titanic’ more than once.
● I think the Macarena pips Gangnam Style!
● I’ve been caught while cyber-stalking an ex.
● I follow rules during Monopoly.
● I can’t watch horror movies.
● I’ve gone commando to an important event.
● I have a tattoo I regret.
● Lies still exist on my resume.
● I’ve won a pie eating contest.
● I enjoy watching ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’.
● I’ve got Bieber on my playlist.
● I’ve lied on my Tinder profile.